What's wrong with the Forum Home page on wapwap? I've mentioned it before somewhere, but here we go again. There is only one page with only a few topics on it, some of which are showing double (typically the chat thread) and there is no option to go to a next page <br/><br/><i>Posted from a Z600</i>
Now there is an empty topic with an empty amount of replies sitting on top of the Forum Home page and the 'dummy' chat thread has disappeared <br/><br/><i>Posted from a Z600</i>
Correction: the dummy thread is still there but appears to be the last one posted in. Signed: Vlammetje <br/><br/><i>Posted by mr mixin's mobile cellular telephone </i>
No Ed that is just a term I used to underline the fact that two thread titles show on the index page even though only one really exists. Perhaps 'Ghost Thread' would be a better choice of words? <br/><br/><i>Posted from a Z600</i>
Vlam: The quote thing does work, but due to a bug in the se software, it saves what you last wrote in the text fields which overides the quote and edit functions. I can't do anything bout that unfortunatly Try to make sure you have a clean wap session if you want to quote. Thats all i can suggest
Obviously It's just that during my earlier session even though i'd replied to a few threads and read my pm's, it never treated the number of posts on any of the threads and kept saying I had a new pm, every time I returned to the forum home page (via a link) It only refreshed when I manually reloaded the page. As I don't recall this happening before I thought I'd ask <br/>Could just be am issue of my phone of course ;-) <br/><br/><i>[color=red][size=75]W@pW@pping away.....[/color][/size]</i>