> I am hereby officially tendering
> my resignation as an adult. I have
> decided I would like to accept the
> responsibilities of an 8 year-old again.
>
> I want to go to McDonald's and think
> that it's a four star restaurant.
>
> I want to think M&Ms are better than
> money because you can eat them.
>
> I want to lie under a big oak tree and
> play doctors and nurses with my friends on
> a hot summer's day.
>
> I want to return to a time when life was
> simple; When all I knew were colours,
> multiplication tables, and nursery
> rhymes, and it didn't bother me,
> because I didn't know what I didn't know and
>
> I didn't care.
>
> All I knew was to be happy because I was blissfully unaware of all the
> things that should make me worry or upset.
>
> I want to think the world is fair.
> That everyone is honest and good.
>
> I want to believe that anything is
> possible. I want to be oblivious
> to the complexities of life and be
> overly excited by the little things
> again.
>
> I want to live simply again. I
> don't want my day to consist of
> computer crashes, mountains of paperwork,
> depressing news, how to survive more days
> in the month than there is money in the
> bank, gossip, illness,
> and loss of loved ones.
>
> I want to believe in the power of
> smiles, hugs, a kind word, truth,
> justice, peace, dreams, the imagination,
> mankind, and making angels in the snow.
>
> So . . . here's my cheque book
> and my car-keys, my credit card bills
> and my mobile phone. I am officially
> resigning from adulthood.
>
> And if you want to discuss this
> further, you'll have to catch me
> first, cause...
> ......"Tag! You're it."
>
> Pass this to someone and brighten
> their day by helping them remember
> the Simple things in Life.
>
>
>
>
>
> Hope You'll join me!
My Resignation!!
Moderators: fac51, 117, arfur, vinnieza


