Search found 19 matches

by masseur
Thu Oct 16, 2003 5:23 pm
Forum: Tunes
Topic: Guess the tune
Replies: 1049
Views: 357086

rrrriiight! ok well so... anyway... moving on... :lol:

still looking for the artist and title for this

"Who are these men of lust, greed, and glory?
Rip off the masks and let's see."
by masseur
Thu Oct 16, 2003 4:37 pm
Forum: Tunes
Topic: Guess the tune
Replies: 1049
Views: 357086

never heard of them/he/she/it! :-)
by masseur
Thu Oct 16, 2003 4:06 pm
Forum: Tunes
Topic: Guess the tune
Replies: 1049
Views: 357086

no, sorry... not Iron Maiden
by masseur
Thu Oct 16, 2003 3:13 pm
Forum: Tunes
Topic: Guess the tune
Replies: 1049
Views: 357086

I've always been a dire straits fan since Sultans of Swing! This is telegraph road

Here's one from just about my all time favourite group

"Who are these men of lust, greed, and glory?
Rip off the masks and let's see."
by masseur
Thu Oct 16, 2003 2:06 pm
Forum: Tunes
Topic: Guess the tune
Replies: 1049
Views: 357086

correct. not many words in that song actually!

next?
by masseur
Thu Oct 16, 2003 1:46 pm
Forum: Tunes
Topic: Guess the tune
Replies: 1049
Views: 357086

great... then lets try this one...

"The Champs Elysee, San Michelle,
and old Beaujolais wine."
by masseur
Thu Oct 16, 2003 8:44 am
Forum: Tunes
Topic: Guess the tune
Replies: 1049
Views: 357086

I think this one is Suzanne Vega "Marlena on the wall"?
by masseur
Wed Oct 15, 2003 10:18 am
Forum: Tunes
Topic: Guess the tune
Replies: 1049
Views: 357086

yep ... Gabrielle! One of the 150 songs I carry always on my pocketpc and listen to each Monday/Friday on the plane!

..and this from a song I had to that list recently

"The Champs Elysee, San Michelle,
and old Beaujolais wine."


edit: no, I just realised thats not the Gabrielle song RISE that I ...
by masseur
Wed Oct 15, 2003 8:31 am
Forum: Tunes
Topic: Guess the tune
Replies: 1049
Views: 357086

sorry...! yes is was Linger! you got it right!
by masseur
Wed Oct 15, 2003 8:19 am
Forum: Tunes
Topic: Guess the tune
Replies: 1049
Views: 357086

exactly... been listening to it alot lately
by masseur
Wed Oct 15, 2003 6:39 am
Forum: Tunes
Topic: Guess the tune
Replies: 1049
Views: 357086

My wife was/is crazy about Bon Jovi so yeah, not too difficult that one because she used to play it over and over!

Wanted dead or alive?

I'll return to the one I started out of turn if thats ok...

"Things wouldn't be so confused and I wouldn't feel so used"
by masseur
Tue Oct 14, 2003 6:59 pm
Forum: Tunes
Topic: Guess the tune
Replies: 1049
Views: 357086

oh sorry... I'm a newbie on this forum!

anyway you kinda gave that one away in the last line since its called little green bag though I have no clue who it is by but I am sure I heard that one recently otherwise wouldn't have a clue. Not my taste

edit: if that wass right then I will give a clue on ...
by masseur
Tue Oct 14, 2003 6:44 pm
Forum: Tunes
Topic: Guess the tune
Replies: 1049
Views: 357086

Oookaay!...

"Things wouldn't be so confused and I wouldn't feel so used"
by masseur
Tue Oct 14, 2003 6:37 pm
Forum: Tunes
Topic: Guess the tune
Replies: 1049
Views: 357086

Its a little known singer called Shelley Nelson but the song is better known for being a Tin Tin Out remix

Ok well since no one has offered another let me try again...

"Illusion never changed into something real"
by masseur
Tue Oct 14, 2003 2:45 pm
Forum: Tunes
Topic: Guess the tune
Replies: 1049
Views: 357086

is that your guess? if so then nope... sorry! :-)