Search found 6 matches
- Tue Aug 26, 2003 10:51 am
- Forum: Mobiles and PDA's
- Topic: What phone shall i buy?
- Replies: 51
- Views: 24030
- Tue Aug 26, 2003 10:23 am
- Forum: Mobiles and PDA's
- Topic: Is the T610 Worth it?
- Replies: 13
- Views: 6666
- Tue Aug 26, 2003 10:11 am
- Forum: Mobiles and PDA's
- Topic: What phone shall i buy?
- Replies: 51
- Views: 24030
K Guys, got myself the T610. And I like it :)
I pay monthly through O2 and got an upgrade deal for ?49.99 as I bought on a public holiday (Scottish) and the local O2 shop was doing holiday deals.
Still getting to know all the functions, but it certainly meets all my original requirements. I'm off ...
I pay monthly through O2 and got an upgrade deal for ?49.99 as I bought on a public holiday (Scottish) and the local O2 shop was doing holiday deals.
Still getting to know all the functions, but it certainly meets all my original requirements. I'm off ...
- Fri Aug 15, 2003 2:19 pm
- Forum: Mobiles and PDA's
- Topic: What phone shall i buy?
- Replies: 51
- Views: 24030
- Fri Aug 15, 2003 11:23 am
- Forum: Mobiles and PDA's
- Topic: What phone shall i buy?
- Replies: 51
- Views: 24030
- Thu Aug 14, 2003 3:21 pm
- Forum: Mobiles and PDA's
- Topic: What phone shall i buy?
- Replies: 51
- Views: 24030